Hi! I’m Bridget!
I live in Taylors Falls with my little family = Husband + 2 kids. I am a natural light photographer, capturing your senior photos, engagement photos, wedding, maternity, newborn, family, you get the idea.
I feel so lucky to be doing what I do. I mean, I get to go to parties. And it’s my job. I also get to be with people during their most important and happiest times of their lives! And not only that, but I get to give them the opportunity to re-live these moments over and over and over again!
What inspires me….
- Light and color, all kinds.
- Summer Sumer Summer. It’s my most favorite time. But, I also love calm, snowy winter nights.
- Calm evenings.
- Music (Alt – J, Vance Joy, Ben Howard, just to name a few)
- Lakes and Rivers.
- People and their faces. I LOVE faces. That might sound weird. But I just love taking pictures of people’s faces and all the emotions that come with them.
And some of my favorite things…
- Hugs (especially from my kids)
- I could easily live off of chips and salsa
- Red wine
- Pretty rocks, crystals, stones
- The Walking Dead!
- Flip flops
- Lake Michigan and Lake Superior
- Early summer when the green just explodes and everything is so fresh.
- Road trips
- Cedar pine trees
The pics below are just snapshots from my phone. 🙂